The Finger Lakes region of Upstate New York has something for everyone: scenic drives (breathtaking fall foliage); biking and hiking; antique shops galore; festivals; flea markets; golf courses; unique museums; wineries; water sports; snow skiing; and the list goes on...
NOTE: after visiting one of the below websites, close their window to return to this page.
A Guide To Restaurants, Groceries & Farm Markets
image by American Cancer Society
• Canandaigua Menus A comprehensive guide to dining in the Canandaigua area.
• Finger Lakes Cheese Trail Got Crackers?
• Josephs Wayside Market fresh from the farm farmer’s market.
• Monica’s Pies Award Winning Pies!
• The Apple Farm
• The Windmill Farmers Market
• Wegmans Best grocery store on the planet!
Boats & Balloons
• Canandaigua Lady Paddlewheel Steamboat, lunch & dinner cruises, Canandaigua
• Canandaigua Sailboarding Stand Up Paddleboarding • Kayaking • Windsurfing • SCUBA
• Canadice Lake Outfitters
• Colonial Belle Erie Canal Tour Boat Cruises, Fairport
• German Brothers Marina
• Liberty Balloon Company Hot Air Balloon Rides in the Finger Lakes.
• Smith Boys Marina, Canandaigua.
• Sutter's Canandaigua Marina
• Trident Marine Honeoye
Wineries, Breweries, Tours & Tastings
• Brews & Brats at Arbor Hills
• Canandaigua Wine Trail
• Cayuga Lake Wine Trail
• Custom Brew Crafters
• Hollerhorn Distilling
• Irish Mafia Brewing Company
• Keuka Lake Wine Trail
• Naked Dove Brewing Company
• New York Wine & Culinary Center
• Noble Shepherd Craft Brewery
• Peacemaker Brewery
• Seneca Lake Wine Trail
• Stumblin' Monkey Brewing Company
• The VB Brewery
• Three Huskies Brewing
• Twisted Rail Brewing Company
• Young Lion Brewing Company
• Cumming Nature Center A 900 acre preserve near the village of Naples.
• Grimes Glen Features include two 60 foot waterfalls!
• Harriet Hollister Spencer State Recreation Area 16 mi. of trails near Honeoye Lake.
• High Tor Wildlife Management Area 6,100 Acres of marked trails to explore!
• Letchworth State Park canoeing, hiking, rafting, swimming, Mt. Morris
• Ontario County Park at Gannett Hill
• Stid Hill Wildlife Management Area 840 acres of marked trails.
• Wesley Hill Nature Preserve 390 acres of marked trails.
4318 Buckelew Road, Bloomfield, NY, 14469
History & Museums
• Antique Wireless Museum
• Granger Homestead & Carriage Museum
• Hill Cumorah
• Ontario County Historical Museum
• Sonnenberg Gardens
• Valentown Museum
Performing Arts & Entertainment
• CMAC Where the brightest stars shine
• Bristol Valley Theatre Live, from New York To The Finger Lakes!
• Finger Lakes Gaming & Race Track Casino & Horse Racing in Farmington
Shops, Boutiques & Antiques
• Adorn Jewelry & Accessories
• Bloomfield Antique Mile 175+ Antique Dealers on The Old Seneca Trail
• Cheshire Union Gifts & Antique Center
• Coach Street Clay
• F. Oliver’s Oils & Vinegars
• Good Life Tea
• Lath & Letters
• Lazy Acre Alpacas
• Naples Creek Soaps & Sundries
• Ontario Mall Antiques
• Pat Rini Rohrer Gallery
• Philippe Faraut Sculpture
• Rochester Folk Art Guild
• Sweet Expressions Fine Chocolates & Gift Baskets.
• The Furniture Doctor Adirondack, stick & hickory furniture...
• Wizard of Clay Pottery
Skiing, Snow Boarding, Water Parks & Ziplines
• Bristol Mountain Skiing & Snow Boarding & Cross Country Skiing.
• Bristol Mountain Aerial Adventures
• Cumming Nature Center Cross Country Skiing & Snow Shoeing
• Hunt Hollow
• Roseland Wakeboard Park
• Roseland Water Park
• Blue Cross Arena at the War Memorial Sports Events and Large Concerts & Events
• Charlotte-Genesee Lighthouse of Rochester
• Erie Canal - hiking, biking and boat trips
• Genesee Country Museum, Mumford
• George Eastman House, founder of Kodak
• Geva Theatre Live Theatre
• Lilac Festival, May, Highland Park
• Little Theatre Film Society
• Memorial Art Gallery
• Rochester Museum & Science Center and Planetarium
• Rochester Broadway Theatre League
• Rochester & Genesee Valley Railroad Museum
• Rochester International Jazz Fest
• Rochester Philharmonic Orchestra
• SeaBreeze Amusement Park
• Seneca Park Zoo
• Strong Museum of Play